Although we would love to emulate the colorful cocktails from restaurants and pubs, there are ways and tricks that most of us are not aware of! Looks and taste go hand and hand when you are mixing multiple drinks! There is also a need for you to focus on the way you choose to present the drinks to the guests! Punching them in a bottle and then offering them to your friends seems too casual! Glassware is important to suit the mood of drinking! Here are some tips and hacks that we have listed below for you. Let's find out!
Tips to making the best rum cocktails in the world
1. Patience during the time of preparation- a drink that could taste so divine turns bitter or inedible only because the ingredients were measured wrong! You probably do not wish to make such a mess, do you? Always be patient during the preparation of these drinks! Measure carefully or it might become too strong for many.
2. Prepare a simple sugar syrup- the foundation of wonderful cocktails are simple sugar syrup! You should make it at home so that you may monitor the ingredients well! Sugar syrup brought from the store may not be as tasty as you can prepare at home. All you need to do is pour 200 grams of sugar into 200 ml of boiling water and allow the solute to dissolve. Then you can cool it in the refrigerator and the easy-peasy sugar syrup is ready!
3. Suit to the taste palette- when it comes to making cocktails everyone has a different acquired taste! For example, while some of them may like their mojito sour, many would prefer it to be sweet! So you should always ask your opinion and then add the ingredients in a certain proportion! If it is a big party and you can not ask everyone then mix in a 50:50 proportion and stick to the basics.
4. You will never know how important ice is- if you were underestimating the presence of ice in a cocktail then probably so long you have been missing out on the best of it! The ice is indispensable to the cocktail like sugar to your muffins! You can use a silicone tray with a lid to freeze the ice so that they do not absorb any unpleasant odor. Cocktails are incomplete without ice so make sure you freeze ample of them when the guests are coming over.
5. Always opt for quality ingredients- if you are making cocktails for the party this weekend then let us tell you it is very important that you opt for something fresh and good! The juices, herbs, and spirits should be of better quality. Unless you use the best the cocktails will not turn out as you wish for them to! Once you use cheap juice you will instantly notice the difference in taste.
6. Glassware is essential- you can drink cocktails from a bottle or a coffee mug but that will definitely spoil the mood of having one for the first time! There is a reason why different patterns and kinds of glassware are available in the market! Make sure you have the right one before you make some cocktails for the guests. Presentation is very vital to enhance the taste and provide a wonderful experience at the same time.
7. Always start with the basics first- never work with something too complicated in the beginning! You should start with the basic drinks that are simple and easy to prepare! Once you master the art of preparing the simple ones, you can go ahead and try out the complex ones too! Making a perfect cocktail is an art and it takes patience and effort to master the skills.
8. Get creative with your cocktails- whether you are cooking a new dish or you are preparing something like a cocktail or juice, the secret lies in being creative! You have to use innovation and improvise the recipes so you can experiment with the flavors! However, this is true that when you experiment, all the time you might not be successful but that is the fun of experimenting right? Soon you will master the skills.
9. Always keep a note- as you learn and experiment over time, you will see that there are certain modifications and changes you have introduced to this drink! It is possible that you do not remember them all the time! Hence you should keep a note somewhere about your secrets to perfecting the recipe.
Let us learn about some of the recipes to make the best cocktails in the world! We are sure you will find this experience to be highly enriching.
The gorgeous orangish rum recipe all the way from the Caribbean region is so exotic indeed.
Flavored with the refreshing presence of ice, this is a wonderful idea to indulge in during the summer
If you are not going to the beaches this season then bring the beach to your home instead!
The Malibu sunset cocktails with a fruity essence! The smooth coconut essence will leave you completely smitten.
Try out this one for sure and indulge in the refreshing aura of the beaches.
3. Bahamas Mama
Orange and pineapple juice punched together with coconut rum renders the dish an extraordinary flavor!
Dark rum is also used in this drink of Bahamas Mama which leaves you completely smitten.
What a brilliant idea indeed.
The combination of pomegranate juice with ginger beer and a mild infusion of rum makes this recipe the best to emulate when the guests are coming over!
Garnished with berries, this drink looks so tempting that you will simply not be satiated in one glass.
If you are hosting a pool party in the house this weekend then you have to indulge in the Planter's punch!
Flavored with the refreshing presence of ice, everyone will ask for more and more of it.
Shall we then?
We have brought up the tropical drink for you this season!
Flooded with enriching flavors, the recipe is exotic and leaves you completely smitten.
Brought all the way from the Caribbean beaches, enjoy the coastal mood sitting right back at your home.
7. Peach mojito
The wonderful peach mojito is right here to sway you off your feet!
Flavored with the richness of peach, the mojito is the best if you wish to indulge in something gorgeous during the holidays!
The boozy recipe is perfect in every sense.
The name of the cocktail is raunchy indeed! You will surely fall in love with the taste that we can assure you!
The fantastic Pink bikini cocktails are perfect for a pool event with cherry and lemon used for garnishing the glasses.
Juicy and enriching, if you are fond of the mango flavor then this recipe is meant for you!
Here is a cocktail recipe, Mango on the Rocks which tastes so out of the world.
So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
The combination of vodka, rum, and peach Schnapp results in this marvelous cocktail!
Sex on the beach will completely sway you off your feet and guess what, one glass will simply not be enough!
The more you sip, the more you want!
Here comes another drink that will render you with a sense of contentment and relaxation at the end of the week!
You deserve to catch up with friends and family and with the Tropical rum Punch by your side, the moments are simply memorable.
We have an extraordinary cocktail idea for you! As the saying goes, Old is always gold and with that, the Old Jamaican cocktail recipe is back to win all the hearts over.
Go try it out quickly.
We have the lovely Pineapple Bay which is an all-time classic!
So if you are having a family brunch and wish to make the cocktail at home then here is the best-spiced rum cocktail idea for you.
With the summer season around the corner, it is getting quite uncomfortable to bear the heat! Instead, we have a strategy for the weekend so everyone gets a break!
Plan a pool date with your partner this weekend and enjoy the refreshing taste of the Painkiller Rum cocktail.
Are you ready to experience the blissful taste of the Jamaican rum punch? Here is something that will leave you completely swayed off your feet!
Organize a wholesome brunch with a wonderful cocktail like this one on the side.
Of course, you can not miss out on the Rum punch cocktail!
It is super easy to make and even as a beginner in cocktail-making, there is nothing that can go wrong with this rum recipe.
Flavored with white wine, Malibu rum, and pineapple juice, the recipe is wonderful for rum lovers!
Indulge in the divine taste of sangria during late-night dinners and end your day on a relaxing and romantic note.
Such is the impact of the drink!
Did you have a tiring week? Well, then here is something that will help you to unload the stress!
Made with dark rum, vodka, and orange juice, the recipe is so flavorful that you will be left content in every sip!
Here is another drink of your choice if you are a fan of rum!
This cocktail is perfect and will also be appreciated by the guests!
Such a brilliant idea when you are making cocktails for the first time.
Why not try out the rum punch drink which tastes so good indeed?
Ready with just four ingredients, everyone will appreciate your skills to make the best cocktail ever.
This tropical drink is flooded with ice so your summers feel like you are close to the beaches.
If you are in the mood for something relaxing and boozy this season then spend your holidays with a glass of fruity rum punch by the beachside!
What a romantic mood and aura to enjoy your drink and the company of your partner.
Did you try the frozen rum cocktail before? Well, if you didn't, then summers are the right time to give it a try!
This is indeed a great idea when you are tormented by the heat!
Are you planning to spend your weekends by the poolside?
Well, then it is a must for you to make the gorgeous coconut rum with Malibu essence.
So what are you waiting for?
Topped with berries, the sight of this drink will make you crave more and more.
Packed with the flavor of fruit liquor and juices, this is a brilliant idea that you will find so refreshing in every sip, we can guarantee!
Rum Berry cocktails are the specialty of New Year's Eve!
So if you are throwing a party or there is a family dinner that you have planned, there is no way you can miss out on the Rum Berry cocktail.
Here is another extraordinary rum cocktail idea that if you haven't tried out yet then you should!
The Pink Pirate rum punch is flooded with enriching flavors and a mild boozy essence!
Relax with a glass of Pink Pirate in hand.
Are you excited to try out the recipe for Strawberry pineapple mojitos? Because we definitely are!
The fusion of strawberry and pineapple renders the drink with an extraordinary flavor indeed!
Try it out for yourself to find out its blissful impact on the taste buds.
28. Malibu sunset
You can never run out of options when it comes to amazing rum cocktails that you can enjoy this season!
Here we have the all-time classic Malibu sunset which you can try out with steaks on the side!
Totally ideal to call it a Sunday brunch.
We have brought you an awesome recipe Yellow Bird cocktail which you can make with much ease!
Enriched with fruit juice and a mild boozy essence, thank us later for this exotic idea for the summer season.
30. Bob Marley drink
Here is a colorful option which is called the famous Bob Marley drink!
Vibrant and fancy, you can make this one when the guests are coming over!
Don't forget to add some ice cubes too! Shall we try it then?
How can we miss out on the Rum Runner cocktail which is so easy to make and perfect for a refreshing punch of flavors?
If you are bored with the regular cocktails then do give a try to this one for sure.
Bottom Line- We know that the options are numerous and you might find it difficult to choose one out of them! So we leave you to decide which one you wish to make this weekend. The guests will surely praise your skills and enjoy the drinks with theirs! Get started quickly.