Declaring one fine day that you are going on a keto diet or if your diet expert has suggested you do so, now you are wondering about how to balance your diet and at the same time not makes it dull! The idea of going on a diet, be it ketogenic or any other makes you wonder if you will ever be able to enjoy delicious dishes anymore or not! However, if you are confused about what to do and not about the keto diet then here is what will help you out! Follow this guide so you can learn about all that you can include in your diet! Plus, we have these fantastic keto chicken parmesan recipes that we are sure you would not like to miss out on! Let's go, shall we?
Keto diets can be filled with restrictions but to your relief, that does not include cheese! Isn't it lovely? It mainly prevents you from consuming anything that is rich in carbohydrates but fats can be consumed of course! Let's learn about the kinds of cheese which have a green pass!
- Halloumi cheese- You will be surprised to know that the carb content is almost negligible in Halloumi cheese while it has 9g fat per ounce. The originality of Halloumi cheese can be traced back to Cyprus and over time it gained popularity in Greece and the Middle East. These are mostly garnished with mint and because this kind of cheese does not melt very fast, they are eaten either grilled or fried. It is also a fabulous source of protein so you can include it in your keto diet.
- Feta cheese- next comes the very popular feta cheese! In the 20th century, this was a very popular staple ingredient in Greece. These kinds of cheese were first sliced and then added to barrels for processing! Hence the name feta which means slicing in Greek. There is 7g of fat and 3g of carb in every ounce making it an option for the keto dieters to include in their meals. You can pour it into soup or have it with salads or simply raw with olive oil.
- Cream Cheese- originated in the 18th century, and cream cheese was first produced on a Philadelphia dairy farm! You can enjoy this one with a bagel and guess that there are only two grams of carbs in them so you can indulge guilt-free. You can even enjoy it with a pickle of rolls and the high-fat content of 9 grams makes it a great option to supplement your diet with nutrients.
- Brie cheese- next comes Brie cheese! It is true that the carb content in brie cheese is only 0.1 grams. Originating in France for the first time, a French Emperor called Charlemagne, fell in love with the cheese when he tasted it for the first time in a monastery. After that, he ordered for the cheese to be delivered to his castle regularly. Thanks to him, Brie cheese has gained immense popularity all over the world today! You can combine it with parmesan and they taste simply awesome. They are even perfect for keto dieters with 8-gram fat and 0.1 g carb!
- Goat cheese - next comes the goat cheese which has absolutely 0g of carbs! Now this is the perfect pal for the keto dieters, isn't it? Commonly called Chevre in France, you should try it out too! It has about 8 grams of fat and the protein composition is also high in this. It is easy to digest than milk because of less lactose content.
- Gruyere cheese- another cheese option that is also zero in carbs! However, the fat content is 9 grams. The origin of this cheese is still under question. But that is not what we are concerned about! It is a relief for keto dieters to know that Gruyere cheese can be a great flavoring agent with vegetables and meat.
- Mozzarella cheese- the fat content of mozzarella is 8 grams while the carb is only 1 gram. Discovered in Naples, the cheese was produced from buffalo milk. Studies have also found that mozzarella is rich in probiotics which maintain emotional and physical health. Add toppings to your salad or pizza and dig in.
- Parmesan cheese- produced in Parma, the carb content is only one gram while the fat is seven grams per ounce. If you are preparing salads in the middle of the day then go ahead and add some parmesan cheese to escalate its flavor. Here we have some recipes with parmesan and chicken that you will find out soon.
Delicious Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipes - Low Carb & Easy Prep
Do not feel bored by the keto diet you are following as we have these amazing and mouth-watering southern-style creamy Parmesan chicken breasts for you. Served with steamed broccoli, they are a wholesome meal.
Yes, that is true! All you will need is thirty minutes to prepare the keto Parmesan chicken! Topped with fresh broccoli, the chicken will finish greens in the craving for succulent meat. Served with marinara sauce, this recipe is one of a kind.
The prep time for keto-friendly parmesan chicken is only ten minutes! Low on carbs, the creamy casserole waits for dinner as you finally do away with the weariness of the whole day and go to bed with a content tummy! Parmesan cheese topping with marinara gives this dish an outstanding flavor.
If you do not want to spend much time in the kitchen but simultaneously can not give up on the temptation of relishing something yummy, we'd suggest you try out the keto parmesan chicken breasts in an oven.
Why rush to the stores and restaurants to buy dishes for guests when you can make them so easily at home? Plus, you can monitor the content of the recipe so they can turn out to be keto-friendly as well.
We have come up with this extraordinary recipe of keto parmesan chicken tossed with gooey cheese and saucy meat! Sprinkled with herbs, you should try out this Italian recipe.
Enriched with the goodness of a cream, the keto garlic parmesan chicken is the perfect dish that is flooded with heavenly flavors but half the calories of what you would expect! Garnished with herbs, eat it fresh!
Let us try out the all-new crispy keto chicken parmesan with a crusty layer and tended meat inside! Tossed in a rich gravy, you should try making it at home. The recipe is super easy for beginners as well. Shall we then?
If you like chicken and cheese then there is a way to combine them both! Explore the flavors of the classic smooth and spicy recipe served with noodles or rice whichever you prefer! Tell us later how much you liked it!
Coated with Parmesan cheese and dripping with cream in every bite, the chicken recipe is low on carbs and perfect to add to your diet! Going keto friendly was never so exciting before! What a lovely dish for you to indulge in this season!
If you have never tried cooking chicken and cheese then this is your opportunity with something so easy at your disposal! Being low on carbs you can eat as much as you want and on the other hand, the richness of fat makes it ideal for the little ones.
Drizzled with marinara sauce, the chicken parmesan meatballs are simply lovely! You should make them over a dinner date and see how impressed your partner gets! Topped with cheese, there is not much to say about the classic cheesy meatballs.
Keto chicken parm with zoodles is rich and creamy! Plus served over zoodles, this calls for a complete meal! Flavorful and enriching, the dish is low on carbs so you can dig in! There are eggs and mozzarella cheese for flavoring.
The creamy Italian chicken cooked in parmesan cheese and herbs gives a distinguished flavor to the dish! Served with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, the recipe is fantastic to describe in a word.
Coated with grated cheese and flavored with the right presence of spices and herbs, the pork rind chicken parmesan is a combination of all the bests! Don't believe us? Then you have to try it out for yourself and tell us!
Here comes the best keto parmesan chicken which is the most exotic recipe of all time! Flooded with the right balance of flavors and herbs, it can be prepared in a jiffy! Spare thirty minutes before dinner and the dish is done!
17. Marry me chicken
The juicy tender chicken breasts will want you to have more and more in every bite! Marinated in a rich gravy, the flavors of the herbs are well-pronounced as you sip into the gravy! Enjoy it with a bowl of rice.
Here is an authentic Italian recipe flooded with the essence of cheese and sauce! The succulent meat topped with herbs makes your mouth water as it is placed on the table for a weeknight meal! Don't be surprised if it is the first to get over!
Find your veggies boring and unappealing? Well, we have got a quick fix to your problem! Explore the recipe for pork rind chicken that is extremely low and carbs and won't make you compromise your diet.
Creamy and flavorful, the keto parmesan chicken will make you fall head over heels for the dish! Don't you believe us? Then you have to try it out for yourself and check it out! So what are you waiting for?
If you do not wish to dip your hands in sauces and spices then give a try to the gorgeous crusted breast prepared with gooey parmesan cheese and succulent meat fried with a crispy layer. What a magnificent recipe indeed! Enjoy it with steamed broccoli florets.
Low-carb and gluten-free, what a magnificent combination of flavors! Check out the famous keto parmesan chicken! Baking them is so easy that you will continue to make them every day and not even get bored.
The authentic Italian recipe of the keto chicken parmigiana is the best that you can think of! Served with sauteed green beans, the chicken breast is marinated with marinara sauce and served with the richness of mozzarella and parmesan felt in every bite.
Served best with zucchini noodles, the keto chicken parmesan is the ideal recipe that you can make if you have a diet to follow but it is the weekend. Made with the presence of coconut flour, the taste is outstanding.
Nothing is as comforting and soothing as the enriching parmesan chicken with the garlicky essence. Sprinkled with herbs, the dish is low in calories and the perfect choice of dish that you can make this season. Being safe for the little ones, making one dish is enough for the meal!
Chicken in Parmesan is not always saucy and gooey! They can be quite crispy and light if you want them to be! Check out this recipe of fluffy and crunchy coated meat topped with cheese.
The luxurious flavors of the keto parmesan chicken are the right dose of cream and spices! All it takes is half an hour to get this recipe ready on the table. What a fascinating idea for a wholesome and yummy meal!
Do not forget to check out this recipe for keto parmesan chicken which is truly so easy to make! Don't worry if you are getting into the kitchen for the first time! Prove everyone wrong with your skills and this sumptuous dish on the table.
Here is a surprise for you! Instead of topping the chicken breast with cheese, the recipe has made a gooey filling out of it! Marinated in saucy gravy, the dish is genuinely unique.
When chicken is combined with parmesan and lemon, it creates wonders! Be a witness to the magical flavors with the all-new recipe that we have brought for you right here! And if you are worried about the ingredients, then they are pretty simple, let us tell you!
The keto Parmesan chicken nuggets are the best if you do not have an appetite for something huge! Dip in ketchup and cream and enjoy a cocktail on the sides at the party.
Bottom Line- Now that you have so many recipes to try out, choose your favorite, and get along! Making Parmesan chicken is not rocket science, all you need are meat, cheese, and some basic ingredients! That's all to do for a sumptuous meal to content your heart and tummy!