Are you planning to host a party this weekend? Then we can guarantee you that your party will be the best! Cocktails are the showstopper at the parties and how can you even think of organizing one without them? It is alright if you are not well-versed in how to make cocktails at home! That is no longer an issue at all! We have this list of tips that can help you to make the best tequila cocktails in the world. But before that, we need to discuss the hacks and necessary steps that you need to follow to make one. So read on!
Tips to keep in mind when you are making tequila cocktails at home
It is natural that if you are making cocktails for the first time at home, you will not be aware of how to work with one! Here are some steps that you need to follow in order to make the best cocktails! Let's find out.
1. Always opt for premium quality liquor- of course, we are not asking you to opt for a highly expensive one but you should maintain a proper quality of drink as you make cocktails! There will be other juice mixes and seasoning that shall be added to the cocktail and if you infuse poor or cheap quality liquor in the drink then the taste of the cocktail will be ruined completely. If you do not want that, then you have to opt for a drink which is good!
2. Keep the glass chilled ahead of time- you can't expect to make the drink and have a chilled glass right at that moment! If the guests will turn up in the evening then you should make sure that some of the glasses, that is for the first batch, are already chilled! While you serve the first batch, the second one can get into the refrigerator to be chilled. If you wish to make the cocktails fresh then you can serve ice water inside the cocktails. Even then you have to prepare to have water bottles in the refrigerator prior to the party and ice crates in the freezer.
3. Go ahead with a high-quality jigger-
You should buy a jigger which precisely measures the quantity of booze and the drinks that are needed! Unequal quantities can simply ruin the flavor of the drink even if you have added all good quality ingredients into the recipe. Hence accuracy is a very vital factor that one needs to take into account. Be very precise with the quantity of liquor which you add to the drink and also the other ingredients as well.
4. When you are shaking, use a lot of ice- the more the ice the better! When you are shaking the drink, there is a need for you to add some ice. But there is one thing that you need to take into account. Make sure that you put the ice at the end! As much as the ice melts it dilutes the taste of the drink and you might not prefer that. Hence you should add at last. Do not allow the ice to remain in the drink for a long time or else you will not be able to enjoy its authentic taste.
5. Shake well- In order to mix the ingredients well, you need to shake the cocktail well! It is dependent on blending how well the cocktail shall taste. Until you observe condensation in the jigger, you should continue to shake it well. This also provides a cool and crisp taste to the drink.
6. Make use of small glasses always- when you are making a cocktail, remember that the taste should be concentrated and hence you should use small glasses so that there is an adequate amount of fluid only. This enables the guests to drink more and more. One cannot move with the same glass the whole evening as this will ruin the taste of the drink completely. On the other hand, fresh glasses and replacement one after the other enable you to enjoy the best of cocktails.
7. Always sample the drink before you serve- you do not want the guests to encounter an unpleasant experience at your house, do you? So you should never serve a drink that you haven't tasted on your own or have consulted a reliable taster. Make a small amount of the cocktail that you wish to serve at the party and taste it on your own to check whether the flavor is fine. If you are convinced that it tastes fine, you can go ahead and make more. This way you do not even have to encounter an unpleasant and embarrassing experience at the party and everyone praises your drink.
8. Always use fresh ingredients- apart from simple liquor there are several other ingredients like herbs and seasonings that go into a cocktail and if you wish to enjoy a great drink then you have to make sure that all the parameters work well! Use fresh greens and spices so that your drink tastes even better. Proper juice quality also matters! Instead of synthetic drinks with artificial preservatives, you can make fruity juices at home.
9. Do not forget to purchase a set of bar tools- if you wish to be professional then you have to use bar tools! A great drink is made with effort, expertise, and finesse! Bar tool enables you to maintain a sense of perfection too. If you do not have such a set at home, then it is high time you get one. From knife to jigger, shaker, stirrer, muddler, and so on, these are essential tools that you cannot work without! Buy them in a set or separately, whichever is economical for you!
10. Then comes quality glassware- depending on what drink you have decided to serve, the type of glassware will vary! For example, tequila drinks and shots are served in small glasses while other drinks like mojitos need a slender glass instead. There is customization of glassware for every drink and you should follow the rules.
11. There is a need for you to shake or stir- depending on the kind of ingredients that goes into the drink, you need to stir gently or shake vigorously. It depends on preference and the choice of the recipe as well.
12. Keep the fizz intact- if you are adding sparkling wine, club soda, or sparkling water, make sure you add them at the end so that the fizz in the drink remains intact for a longer time.
Discover the Best Tequila Cocktails
The fresh punch of blackberry with lemonade gives such an exotic color to the drink! Infused with tequila, this is a great drink to enjoy during the summer with a couple of ice cubes.
Yes, if it is a last-minute planning, then the tequila drink is a great idea for one to relish! All you need are two basic ingredients to prepare this refreshing punch for the season!
Strawberry tequila soda is another exclusive recipe that is sweet and savory! Flavorful and rich, you are definitely going to fall in love with the recipe! Prepared with tonic water, tequila, and strawberry, this is a wonderful recipe indeed! Do give it a try for sure.
With the combination of lemon, lime, and orange, this is an exciting recipe that leaves you craving for more! With smooth blackberry and tangy flavor, this is a brilliant idea that reminds you of the refreshing aura of summer. With the infusion of lemon juice, what a magnificent creation indeed!
The strawberry basil margarita is another exotic recipe that we are sure you will grow fond of! All you need are five minutes to prepare the strawberry drink infused with the subtle essence of basil.
The rustic presence of the tequila mule leaves you with a hint of refreshment and a dose of content. The recipe is super easy to follow and prepared with just the basics. Fizzy and flavorful, you should try out this idea!
The fresh and tangy blackberry mojito is super easy to make and flooded with the richness of berries! If you are a fan of them, then we have found you the right drink. Adorned with herbs, the dish is ready in a jiffy!
Here is another wonderful recipe that we are sure you will find amazing to emulate! Tart lime, agave, and grapefruit, the paloma will win over hearts in a jiffy. So if you haven't tried it yet, then don't blame us if you regret it later.
The BlackBerry lemonade is very easy to make! Maybe that is why the name! The subtle flavor of odd zesty lime makes this drink taste so much better and outstanding. So are you ready to indulge in its bliss already?
The Fruity tequila fritzer is another drink that you can create at poolside gatherings. Refreshing and light, get into the boozy spirit with the fritzer waiting for you this weekend. This is a much-needed break that you deserve to enjoy!
It is the sight of the drink which will make it so hard for one to resist! The combination of ginger beer and vodka along with fresh herbs cools you down during the scorching heat and the booze enables you to relax your mind.
The duo of agave tequila with syrup is indeed a wonderful option that you ought to find admirable. There is a subtle hint of sweetness too due to the presence of honey. What an exciting idea indeed!
All you need are three ingredients to dive deep into the dreams of enjoying the sunset at the beach! Yes, you heard it right! What a lovely creation with berries and citrus flavors! We can guarantee that the drink will make you crave more after the first sip!
The Pomegranate tequila Cosmo is a wonderful creation that you can serve as drinks for the poolside gathering that you plan to organize this weekend. Light and cool, the vibrant color of the Cosmo will dazzle you.
Well, all we can say is, you are majorly missing out on something good if you are not trying out the skinny blackberry margarita yet! Rich and refreshing, enjoy with a couple of ice in the drink to go!
The grapefruit soda with lime juice tastes so good! A combination of orange juice with tequila works very fine. A glass of Cantarito is what you need to keep yourself content and blissful. Served in an earthen pot, the traditional way of serving takes you in awe.
The punch of strawberry orange juice with tequila tastes so good! Refreshing and flavorful, this is a wonderful idea that you can enjoy sitting by the poolside. Boozy and gorgeous, the guests will be highly impressed. Give it a try for sure!
The infusion of blackberry with mint in the tequila smash makes it a gorgeous drink! There is something so wonderful about this drink that you will be left with a craving to enjoy more and more! Shall we then?
The sight of the drink will leave you with a temptation for another glass and then one more. If you are craving for a fruity and boozy treat then there is nothing better than this one to refresh your summers! Shall we then?
The classic old Blackberry margarita is an outstanding creation and never fails to win over hearts. If you haven't decided yet what to make then do not forget to explore this recipe right away! This is wonderful to make your summers better!
1. How do you make the perfect cocktail?
There is a particular ratio that you need to follow as you make cocktails. It follows two parts of the spirit, one part sweet and one part sour. The ratio needs to be strictly maintained or the taste of the drink can be ruined.
2. What are the four basic methods which are used to make cocktails?
The basic methods of cocktail preparation include shaking, and then shaking again! Then build and then construct. And then finally you need to end it with a good stir.
3. What are the main pointers that you should include in your cocktail drink?
There should be spirit, a sweetening agent, and sour juice which must be balanced in proper ratio to give the authentic taste to the drink. Never try to improvise the recipe if you are a beginner.
4. What are some of the main rules for making a cocktail?
You must have a spirit of your choice. Depending on your tolerance level you should add the spirit that you want! After that you can opt for a refreshing juice and some cubes of ice as well.
5. What are the three main aspects of making a cocktail?
There are a couple of things that you have to keep in mind when you prepare cocktails! This includes a core which is the base spirit, a balanced sugar base, and some seasoning.
6. How many drinks can you punch in a cocktail?
A standard cocktail allows you to add two to three drinks per cocktail.
Bottom Line- So now that you are well-versed with the techniques of making cocktails, go ahead and prepare it right away! Well, with the summers torturing you so much, this is the best option you have got!