Did you buy a new air fryer? Are you wondering what is the first dish that you should make with it? Well, of course, chicken! Remember that once you bought from the store but never found the energy to cook throughout the week! Well, what if we say all you need is a couple of minutes to make it? Yes, it is true that with air fryers, making any dish becomes so easy and quick! However, there are some protocols that you should follow! Let's learn more about them.
Some general tips for using an air fryer
1. Find a suitable place to store the air fryer- a heat-resistant countertop is the best place where you should store the air fryer. Their level should be near your waist or you will find it tough to cook and monitor the meat inside. Leave at least five inches of space for the vent to release the heat.
2. Preheating the air fryer before you start cooking is essential- this is the easiest method to work on an air fryer! Preheating in an air fryer is so much easier than on an oven or grill. Just turn on the air fryer and heat it to the particular temperature which you desire. Turn the timer on for two to three minutes; that is all you need to preheat the device.
3. You will be needing a kitchen spray- these are bottles or cans that you can use to spray oil on the surface of the meat before you set it off for cooking in the air fryer! Remember that cooking in this appliance requires minimum oil and the crispiness is acquired through a high-speed fan rotating inside the device. So instead of brushing oil on the surface of the meat you can spray it with the aid of these spraying cans! Certain specialized pans and plates which are air fryer safe shall also be needed if you cook in them regularly.
4. Get the breading technique right- most of the recipes in the air fryer require bread crumbs! First goes the flour, then the eggs, and then the bread crumb! It is essential for you to literally press the crumbs on the surface of the meat because remember that an air fryer has a powerful fan rotating inside and don't be surprised if the entire coating flies off! So you have to make sure that the bread crumbs stick to the surface of the meat properly.
1. Add water if you are cooking fatty food- add some water at the base of the basket in the drawer so that not much fat drips into it and causes smoking. Anytime you are making bacon or sausage, this technique is highly useful.
2. Never overcrowd the basket-
Like we always say, overcrowding the pan or even a basket in the air fryer will prevent the meat from becoming crispy! Allow them to rest spaciously in the basket and then cook in batches! Cooking in an air fryer is quick so you can take turns to make the meat instead of adding it all at once after all each round shall be so short, you will hardly spend much time in the kitchen.
3. Flip the food from time to time- just like how you do it in a pan, similarly, it is essential to open the air fryer and bring out the meat to flip it upside down again so that each side of the meat is evenly cooked and turns golden brown.
4. There is no harm in pulling out and checking if the food is prepared or not- unlike an oven here in the air fryer the time does not stop if you pull out the air fryer to check out how the cooking of the meat is coming along! The timing starts off from where you left and while you check the meat the heating is still undergoing.
5. Insert a toothpick to check- to see if the meat is ready or not you can insert a toothpick to make sure that the dish is ready.
Fantastic air-fried chicken breast recipes
Do you like your chicken tender and crispy all at once?
Well, then this is the perfect way for you to enjoy this succulent chicken breast crusted with parmesan.
We are absolutely in love with this recipe of air fryer meat soaked in cream and gravy! Topped with herbs and pepper, you are certainly going to like it too!
Try it out for dinner tonight and surprise your family.
You will be surprised how extraordinary the taste of the chicken bites turns out to be with some ordinary spices like garlic, paprika, and pepper blended together!
Herbed with parsley and thyme, the crispy and juicy meat bites are perfect to serve as an appetizer at the party.
The zesty lime essence is the specialty of this chicken recipe! Garnished with cilantro and olive oil, they do a great job as well!
What a brilliant idea when you are craving something meaty and light at the same time.
Chopped into a small bite-size appetizer, the peanut butter chicken is crispy and tender simultaneously giving you a comforting taste in every bite!
Filling for snacks, make a lot so you do not fall short in the middle of the film.
Air fryer chicken fajitas are tossed with spiced bell pepper and shredded meat! You can enjoy the recipe as a sandwich filling or simply as a side dish to the main course!
Make this restaurant-style chicken today!
The smoky blackened chicken is the ultimate treat for adults as well as kids! Tossed in sauces and authentic spices, the cajun chicken flavor is distinctly felt in this recipe.
You can enjoy the meat with pasta, noodles or rice, whichever you want!
The perfect pair with sandwiches or pasta, the air fryer honey dijon chicken gets cooked in a jiffy!
The sweet and spicy essence of the sauce marinating the meat leaves you with a temptation to eat more and more.
This recipe has managed to make authentic katsu curry in the air fryer! So enjoy the exotic flavors of creamy curry in honey and soy sauce with white rice this weeknight.
There are also veggies like potatoes and smoked carrots to complete the platter.
Get the perfectly crisp fried chicken breasts served with a dash of lemon and hot sauce to give a spicy hint.
Eggs make the coating fluffy and crusty parmesan is best for garnishing.
We all like chicken kiev but not the effort that goes behind making them! If are you planning on ordering kiev from the restaurants, then don't!
Because making them in an air fryer is so easy that you will thank us later for saving your pocket.
This is a perfect dinner dish that you can serve with greens.
The juicy chicken cutlets are marinated in lime juice to give a distinguished flavor!
The crumbly panko bread pieces make the coating extremely crispy and hard to resist!
Make it for the guests if you have a visitor in the evening.
Craving something nice for dinner after coming home from work but simply lacking the energy to drag yourself into the kitchen to make something pleasant and elaborate!
The air fryer honey balsamic chicken on the other hand has a rewarding flavor that you can make to end your day on a good note.
If you find it hard to feed the kids veggies in the same old way then here is a way to make them enjoy something meaty and spicy at the same time while you slide the veggies on the platter.
Ready in just thirty minutes this dish is refreshing for a light brunch.
Shall we make it then?
15. Chicken milanese
These are bread-crusted chicken breasts which are perfect as appetizers! Sprinkled with herbs, you can enjoy this recipe with a smooth and creamy dip by the sides.
A dash of lemon juice and you are good to go! Savory and tempting in every bite.
The air fryer chicken breasts are a unique idea since it is stuffed with creamy veggies!
If you thought chicken breasts got chewy and unappealing then give this cheese-stuffed recipe a try for sure.
Here is the classic recipe for frozen chicken breast which tastes simply outstanding. Topped with herbs, enjoy the crispy cutlets with mayonnaise dip on the sides.
Brushed with pickle brine, try making it tonight for dinner and surprise your family.
You get to enjoy pizza but in a different style! Isn't it the best thing you can expect?
Enjoy the flavors of both chicken breast and pizza through this recipe!
Cooked with rich spicy and tangy sauce, make it quickly in the air fryer.
Marinated in spices and olive oil, the air fryer chicken breasts are the right thing that you need as a side to a boring meal!
And it doesn't even take you long to fry them. Make your dinner special with the air-fried chicken breast.
A bite of authentic Mexican chicken breast is enough to sway you off your feet! Don't you believe us?
Then you have to try for yourself and check it out! This is also completely gluten-free so you can savor as much as you want!
How tempting is this recipe of chicken and veggies that you can cook post-workout for a healthy indulgence?
Just chop the pieces and toss them with spices in the air fryer.
Savory and luxurious, the air fryer stuffed chicken breast is the ultimate delight for cheese and chicken lovers.
Cooked with herbs, the dish is perfect to make for a light main course.
Chicken Sandwich with sriracha mayo is the ideal dish that you can savor for a yummy snack in the evening!
Served with pickle and buttermilk, what a fantastic dish it is for you to explore this season.
If you are preparing for brunch but confused about what to make then go ahead and pick this recipe for the afternoon.
Sprinkled with sesame and tossed in sauce, the dish is so exciting for you to relish with a bowl of rice.
Do you want to try out something new in the air fryer? Then make sure you prepare the general tso's chicken marinated in sauce and crispy in every bite. Shall we try it then?
Want something meaty and savory for snacks but do not wish to waste a penny?
Then you should explore this BBQ chicken breast which is ready in just twenty minutes. Oh, so smooth and saucy that you can hardly resist.
Why again grill your sandwiches and create a mess in the kitchen when the air fryer sandwiches are even better?
Filled with veggies and meat, the dish is simply outstanding, prepared with sauces, meat, and veggies in the right balance.
Air fryer chicken and potato pops are small bite-sized appetizers that you can make for gatherings on the weekend!
They are great to go with drinks and cocktails plus they are light so you can save yourself for dinnertime.
Quickly make the honey garlic chicken in twenty minutes and serve it to your family if they are fretting about the boring dinner!
Toss all the ingredients together and prepare a spicy and sweet treat for everyone.
Healthy and versatile, the crispy air fryer chicken cutlet is the best dish you can prepare for a quick meal!
Do not feel like ordering in for the guests, serve them the air fryer cutlets as starters.
1. Remove the air fryer basket from the drawer -
You must draw out the basket before you overturn the drawer! This is a common mistake that we make but if you do so all the excess grease and fat will drizzle back into the basket and onto the food.
2. Don't pour the juice from the drawer immediately- if you are cooking a non-greasy and crispy dish then it is essential for you not to turn and pour the juice right away or the crunchy essence will be lost. Always make sure to clean the basket and drawer after every time you use them. After washing, turn it on for two to three minutes so that the high-speed fan dries the surface inside.
Bottom Line- Now do not waste a second more and prepare the juiciest and crispy chicken breast ever.